This is the Linux app named Moloch to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as moloch-devel.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Moloch to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Moloch to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMoloch is a Multi User Dungeon game, written in C++ and scripted in Lua. It will support multi-server distribution and web-based account administration. We are also going to write an user interface for win32, gtk+ and ncurses.
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Curses/Ncurses
Python, Pascal, C++, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sweatmud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.