This is the Linux app named Molsketch whose latest release can be downloaded as MolsketchInstaller-0.7.2-or-greater.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Molsketch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Molsketch is a 2D molecular editing tool. Its goal is to help you draw molecules quick and easily. Of course you're creation can be exported afterwards in high quality in a number of vector and bitmap formats.
- open, save and import in all formats supported by the OpenBabel(tm) library
- export to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) and a number of common used bitmap formats
- print and export your document to PDF
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/molsketch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.