This is the Linux app named Mongoose Embedded Web Server whose latest release can be downloaded as Mongoose7.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mongoose Embedded Web Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mongoose Embedded Web Server
Mongoose is a networking library for C/C++. It implements event-driven non-blocking APIs for TCP, UDP, HTTP, WebSocket, MQTT. It is designed for connecting devices and bringing them online. On the market since 2004, used by vast number of open source and commercial products - it even runs on the International Space Station! Mongoose makes embedded network programming fast, robust, and easy. Cross-platform, works on Linux/UNIX, MacOS, Windows, Android, FreeRTOS, etc. Supported embedded architectures: ESP32, NRF52, STM32, NXP, and more. Built-in protocols: plain TCP/UDP, HTTP, MQTT, Websocket. SSL/TLS support: mbedTLS, OpenSSL or custom (via API). Used to solve a wide range of business needs, like implementing Web UI interface on devices, RESTful API services, telemetry data exchange, remote control for a product, remote software updates, remote monitoring, and others.
- Asynchronous DNS resolver
- Tiny static and run-time footprint
- Source code is both ISO C and ISO C++ compliant
- Works with any network stack with socket API, like LwIP or FreeRTOS-Plus-TCP
- Very easy to integrate, just copy mongoose.c and mongoose.h files to your build tree
- Detailed documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mongoose-emb-web-server.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.