This is the Linux app named Monpage Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as tracker_alpha1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Monpage Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Monpage Tracker allows you to monitor and navigate the response-time of multiple servers in convenient dynamic graphs. At the heart of Monpage Tracker is a reusable control that can serve as a monitoring solution in any web application.
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monpagetracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.