This is the Linux app named MonPoly whose latest release can be downloaded as monpoly-1.1.10.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MonPoly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MonPoly is a prototype monitoring tool that checks compliance of log files with respect to policies specified by formulas in MFOTL (Metric First-Order Temporal Logic).
An overview of the tool, including its usage and history, can be found under the Files tab: https://sourceforge.net/projects/monpoly/files/monpoly.pdf/download.
The tool is developed as part of an academic project at ETH Zurich. Please visit the following link for more details on the project: http://www.infsec.ethz.ch/research/projects/mon_enf.
The development repository has moved to https://bitbucket.org/monpoly/monpoly.
OCaml (Objective Caml)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monpoly/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.