This is the Linux app named MoRe4ABM whose latest release can be downloaded as MoRe_src_0.9.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MoRe4ABM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The purpose of MoRe4ABM - Managing Ongoing RElationships for ABM - is to support representing and analysing social networks in agent-based modeling. The library provides a large number of network generators and a comprehensive framework for network and node level measures. It integrates well with Repast Simphony and uses the JUNG library. More4ABM furthermore supports initialisation of geographically explicit networks using GIS.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/more4abm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.