This is the Linux app named morgan whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.10.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named morgan with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a Node.js module available through the npm registry. Installation is done using the npm install command. Create a new morgan logger middleware function using the given format and options. The format argument may be a string of a predefined name, a string of a format string, or a function that will produce a log entry. The format function will be called with three arguments tokens, req, and res, where tokens is an object with all defined tokens, req is the HTTP request and res is the HTTP response. The function is expected to return a string that will be the log line, or undefined / null to skip logging. Write log line on request instead of response. This means that a requests will be logged even if the server crashes, but data from the response (like the response code, content length, etc.) cannot be logged. To define a token, simply invoke morgan.token() with the name and a callback function.
- Use a predefined format string
- Use a format string of predefined tokens
- Use a custom format function
- Output stream for writing log lines, defaults to process.stdout
- There are various pre-defined formats provided
- Concise output colored by response status for development use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/morgan.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.