This is the Linux app named Morrowind Tools Project whose latest release can be downloaded as spell_rename_rev219.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Morrowind Tools Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Morrowind Tools Project
The Morrowind Tools Project is an attempt to provide some helpful utility programmes for the Morrowind game. These tools will be related to mods ("plugins") for Morrowind and allow things that would be difficult to do with Morrowind's own modkit.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/morrowtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.