This is the Linux app named mos7715 Linux kernel driver whose latest release can be downloaded as mos7715-2.4-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mos7715 Linux kernel driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mos7715 Linux kernel driver
DESCRIPTIONThis project contains the USB to Combo Serial & Printer port Linux kernel driver for cables using the Moschip MCS7715 chip. It is packaged in a stand-alone form that can be used with older 2.4 and newer 2.6 kernel versions.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mos7715/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.