This is the Linux app named MOST Driver for Linux and RT-extensions whose latest release can be downloaded as most4linux-doc-1.0.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MOST Driver for Linux and RT-extensions with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MOST Driver for Linux and RT-extensions
MOST4Linux provides a MOST kernel driver supporting synchronous data transfer for PCI hardware and userspace programs to test the driver. The driver can be compiled for Linux 2.6 or for the RTDM which works for the real-time extensions RTAI and Xenomai.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/most4linux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.