This is the Linux app named Mouse Sensitivity Exporter to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MouseSensitivityExporter_1-4-2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mouse Sensitivity Exporter to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mouse Sensitivity Exporter to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMouse Sensitivity Exporter is a tool made to help you quantize your mouse sensitivity inside any game and on any platform in a reliable way. With this method, you will always be able to do a backup of / export your sensitivity and restore it later.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mousesensexport/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.