This is the Linux app named mp3-trim whose latest release can be downloaded as mp3-trim-0.1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mp3-trim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mp3-trim is a command line bash script replacement for the old unsupported compiled version of mp3-trim. mp3-trim allows you to interactively set cutpoints to trim off garbage from the start and end of mp3 files. Very quick and easy to use.
Advanced End Users
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3-trim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.