This is the Linux app named mp3decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as mp3decoder.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mp3decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mp3 decoder to convert mp3 files into wav file.
Works well on Linux, Windows and Android.
Can perform fast fourier transforms on decoded audio data.
Under research & development by WeaveBytes
- Decodes Mp3 into WAV
- Process PCM audio data for calcutaing noise etc.
Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp3decoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.