This is the Linux app named mpg321 whose latest release can be downloaded as mpg321_0.3.2.orig.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mpg321 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
mpg321 is a completely Free drop-in replacement for mpg123. It has been designed to work as a drop-in replacement for mpg123, for the use of front ends, shell scripts, etc. It does all mp3 decoding using the high-quality integer-only MAD library.
- Proxy Server Support with Authentication mechanism
- AudioScrobbler Support
- FFT Support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpg321/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.