This is the Linux app named MPlayer Youtube Video Streamer whose latest release can be downloaded as myvs.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MPlayer Youtube Video Streamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MPlayer Youtube Video Streamer
Want to watch Youtube video, but you don't have Flash plugin? (ex: gnu/linux ppc os), so try this great script to watch STREAMING VIDEOS from Youtube! You don't need to download video on your disk, you can stream directly the FLV videos from Youtube!
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myvs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.