This is the Linux app named MplayerXP-mplayer with extra performance whose latest release can be downloaded as mplayerxp-0.7.96-src.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MplayerXP-mplayer with extra performance with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MplayerXP-mplayer with extra performance
MplayerXP is branch of well known mplayer (http://mplayerhq.hu) which is based on new (thread based) core. Main goal of this project is to achieve smoothness of video playback due monotonous CPU loading.
- CLI: command line interface
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience
Framebuffer, OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mplayerxp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.