This is the Linux app named MQTT Erlang client whose latest release can be downloaded as erl.mqtt.client-vsn-1.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MQTT Erlang client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MQTT Erlang client
MQTT client is designed for communication in Machine to Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) contexts and implements MQTT protokol versions 3.1 and 3.1.1. The client is written in Erlang and tested with MQTT servers like Mosquitto and RabbitMQ.
- MQTT versions 3.1 and 3.1.1
- TLS/SSL connection
- Websocket connection (ws:// and wss://)
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mqtt-client/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.