This is the Linux app named Mr_SCGI whose latest release can be downloaded as mr_scgi_0.03.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mr_SCGI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONMr_SCGI is a lightweight library that provides SCGI server functionality for web based applications written in C. It provides a servlet container style API for facilities such as Request inspection, Session management, cookies and memory management.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mrscgi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.