This is the Linux app named Mr.Zhang Web Leak Scanner GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as mr-zhang-web-leak-scanner-gui.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mr.Zhang Web Leak Scanner GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mr.Zhang Web Leak Scanner GUI
DESCRIPTIONThis software can be used like a testing tool for web applications. It can test all urls with widcards. And the application uses java multithreads to connect the web application you are testing. All modification is allowed, but you should keep the original author information. Any illegel using is not allowed, and the author is not responsible for any illegel using. The Author: Alex.Zhangrj, Beijing Normal University 2004(Grade 2000), Beijing, China.
- Web Leak Test
- Web Leak Scan
Developers, Quality Engineers, Security Professionals
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mr-zhang-web-leak-scanner-g/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.