This is the Linux app named MSHV whose latest release can be downloaded as MSHV_272_Installer_32_and_64bit.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MSHV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MSHV Amateur Radio Software.
Developed by LZ2HV - Christo mail: [email protected]
Supported working modes: MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8/4 JT65 PI4 Q65
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Xp, Windows 7,8,10 32 or 64 Bit, Linux Fedora (Red hat), Ubuntu (Debian) .
MinGw recommended GCC 7.3.0 thread model posix.
IDE recommended QDevelop 0.29.
All other libraries included inside the source.
Acknowledgements to K1JT Joe Taylor and WSJT Development Group.
The algorithms, source code, look-and-feel of WSJT-X and related
programs, and protocol specifications for the modes FSK441, FT8, JT4,
JT6M, JT9, JT65, JTMS, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, are Copyright © 2001-2017
by one or more of the following authors: Joseph Taylor, K1JT; Bill
Somerville, G4WJS; Steven Franke, K9AN; Nico Palermo, IV3NWV; Greg Beam,
KI7MT; Michael Black, W9MDB; Edson Pereira, PY2SDR; Philip Karn, KA9Q;
and other members of the WSJT Development Group.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mshv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.