This is the Linux app named msp to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as msp140.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named msp to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
msp to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This program is fundamentally a short-sized version of my mathSuite program:
It includes all the functionalities of MSCenv (mathSuite Calculus Environment), such as inline variables and functions (mainly thanks to ExprEval), which you can use to perform expensive complex computations and store their results into runtime variables. You can perform also every Linear Algebra Operations included in mathSuite with new optimizations.
- Perform Calculations by using inline Variables and Functions!
- Create new scripts with MSCenv's and ExprEval's mathematical set of functions
- Keep track of your operations by selecting a default LOG File
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mspfm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.