This is the Linux app named mspsim whose latest release can be downloaded as mspsim-source-2009-04-30.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mspsim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA Java-based instruction level emulator of the MSP430 series microprocessor and emulation of some sensor networking platforms. Supports loading of IHEX and ELF firmware files, and has some tools for monitoring stack, setting breakpoints, and profiling.
Note that the latest code now resides at github.
Command-line, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mspsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.