This is the Linux app named mtconverter whose latest release can be downloaded as mtconverter-0.01.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mtconverter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The mtconverter convert files from the MT940 format to the OFX format so that bank transactions can be imported in the GnuCash banking software. Successfully tested with ABNAMRO and GnuCash version 2.2.6
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mtconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.