This is the Linux app named Mu whose latest release can be downloaded as mu_1.0.0-beta5_win64_dde5ccd.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
μ is a cross-platform application for media file managing.
- Support manage all your music including the following formats: mp3, m4a, wav, flac, ape, ogg, tta, aiff, aifc, aif, mp4, mpa, mp2, mp1, midi, mid, mp3pro, mpc, aac, cda, wma, fla, tak, mp+, aa, ra, mac, rmi, dtswav, dts, snd, au, ac3, xm, and umx.
- Support play all your music including the following formats: mp3, m4a, wav, flac, ape, mpc, wv, ac3, spx, wma (Windows/Linux Only, based on your backend configure).
- Support read ID3v1, ID3v2, APEv2 format tag, and read metadata information from FLAC, WMA, M4A and WAV files.
- Support import m3u, ttpl, wpl, xspf and iTunes xml format playlists.
- Support automatically download lyrics from TTPlayer, TTPod, XiaMi, QQMusic and Baidu.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kreogist-mu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.