This is the Linux app named Mud Designer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MudDesigner_PreAlpha0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mud Designer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mud Designer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Mud Designer gives developers a quick and simple approach to generating text based game content and an easier way to manage their MUD games. It is being developed from the ground up in C# 2008 using .NET 3.5
- Graphics User Interface based MUD editors
- Community influences the development
- Single Editor to mange your MUD Project
- Planned support for Linux, Mac, Windows Mobile & iPhone
- Will provide offline and online modes
- Test-From-Here allows for testing in the currently loaded room
- Connect to the server from within the Designer and visual adjust your world
- Connect to your Mud Server and manage your players
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/muddesigner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.