This is the Linux app named MultiBootUSB whose latest release can be downloaded as multibootusb-9.2.0-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiBootUSB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MultiBootUSB is a cross platform* software/utility to create multi boot live Linux on a removable USB disk. It is similar to UNetbootin but many distros can be installed, provided you have enough space on the disk. MultiBootUSB also provides an option to uninstall distro(s) at any time, if you wish.
- Install multiple live Linux and other Operating Systems to a USB disk and make it bootable without erasing existing data
- Ability to uninstall installed OS later
- Write ISO image directly to a USB disk (you can think of GUI for Linux dd command)
- Boot ISO images directly without rebooting your system using QEMU option
- Boot bootable USBs without rebooting your system using QEMU option
- Boot USB on UEFI/EFI system through GRUB2 bootloader (limited support)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multibootusb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.