This is the Linux app named MultiCipher Plugin for Keepass whose latest release can be downloaded as MultiCipher.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiCipher Plugin for Keepass with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MultiCipher Plugin for Keepass
DESCRIPTIONThis is a dual cipher model with independent keys that uses AES-256 and 3DES-192 doubling data length random pad following the method as mentioned by Bruce Schneier in his book "Applied Cryptography".
For more details check out http://software.titasraha.com/2016/08/multicipher-plugin-for-keepass.html
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multicipher-plugin-for-keepass/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.