This is the Linux app named multifario to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as multifario-v0.9k.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named multifario to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
multifario to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Multifario is a C API for computing manifolds. The manifold is represented as an atlas of charts whose domains are balls. Multifario can compute implicitly defined manifolds and invariant manifolds.
Keywords: Continuation, Bifurcation.
- Continuation of Algebraic Implicitly DefinedManifolds of any dimension
- Continuation of Two Point Boundary Value Problem Implicitly Defined Manifolds
- Computation of Invariant Manifolds
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multifario/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.