This is the Linux app named Multiplayer Chess to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as multiplayer_chess.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Multiplayer Chess to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Multiplayer Chess to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Database driven multiplayer chess that play like classic correspondence chess. This is 1st release that isn't design as plug and play chess games, you should make some mods. Please go to http://www.bebogame.com and see how it is implemented fully.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp-chess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.