This is the Linux app named MultiPortDialog whose latest release can be downloaded as MultiPortDialogDistr.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MultiPortDialog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPowerful Terminal for Com-port, TCP-client, TCP-server and UDP-client. It allows you to communicate (receive and send data) with devices and applications via network or COM-port.
- Fully customizable preferences for Com-port (including non-standard user-defined speed)
- Auto-detecting of Com-ports presented in system
- TCP-client (with pinger on Windows)
- TCP-server (with simultaneous sending and receiving data to/from all clients)
- All incoming data can be written into file
- You can send ASCII, Hex, Byte or files
- Displaying received data by Hex and text
- Customizable GUI (font size, panels width/height)
- Highlighting selected symbols and phrases in incoming stream
- Plug-ins system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multiportdialog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.