This is the Linux app named Multithreaded IRC services w/SQL backend whose latest release can be downloaded as suxserv-0.2.10.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Multithreaded IRC services w/SQL backend with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Multithreaded IRC services w/SQL backend
Sux services are the new-generation IRC services, which aim to be robust, flexible and scalable. They are modular, multi-threaded and use an SQL backend (mySQL) to store their databases.
Developers, System Administrators
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/suxserv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.