This is the Linux app named MuseScore whose latest release can be downloaded as MuseScore-184.108.40.206071203-x86_64.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuseScore with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
WYSIWYG design, notes are entered on a "virtual notepaper". TrueType font(s) for printing & display allows for high quality scaling to all sizes. Easy & fast note entry, with many editing functions. MusicXML import/export, and MIDI (SMF) import/export. MuseData import, MIDI input for note entry, with integrated sequencer and software synthesizer to play the score. You can print or create pdf files. MuseScore provides a number of learning resources to help the new user get started. When you run MuseScore for the first time, the Startup Wizard appears to help you set up some basic features of the software. One of these features is called Tours, and, as the name suggests, gives you a guided tour of the program. MuseScore offers a full set of instructions videos, each covering a specific subject. In the Tutorials section on musescore.org you will also find tutorials on more specific topics (e.g. MuseScore Drumline).
- Professional music notation software
- Completely free, no limitations
- Easy to use, yet powerful
- Input via MIDI keyboard
- Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI and more
- Completely open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/musescore.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.