This is the Linux app named MuseScore whose latest release can be downloaded as MuseScore-2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MuseScore with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MuseScore is the leading free & open source music notation software for Windows, Mac and Linux. It is easy to use and makes beautiful sheet music. MuseScore is often praised as a cost effective alternative for Sibelius and Finale.
Support MuseScore at http://musescore.org/en/donate
Like MuseScore on Facebook: http://facebook.com/musescore
- Create beautiful sheet music, fast and easy
- WYSIWYG, notes are entered on virtual page
- Unlimited number of staves & up to four voices per staff
- Easy and fast note entry with mouse, keyboard or MIDI
- Playback with integrated sequencer and FluidSynth software synthesizer
- Import of xml, mxl, md, bww, ove, mgu, sgu, cap, kar
- Export to midi, wav, flac, ogg, pdf, png, ps, svg, ly
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Translated in 43 languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mscore/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.