This is the Linux app named MusicPlayer whose latest release can be downloaded as MusicPlayer-MacApp-20141109-1-7998986.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MusicPlayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This music player is supposed to be simple and all centered around an infinite intelligent queue (some other players call this PartyShuffle or DJ mode). You can manually add songs to it - but if you don't or the queue gets too short, it will automatically intelligently fill it with further songs.
The intelligent queue decision currently is based on:
* song ratings
* context-based choices, e.g. related songs more likely
Other features of this player:
* open source, simplified BSD license
* support of most important sound formats. just uses FFmpeg
* music database (optional)
* audio volume normalization. own ReplayGain implementation
* gapless playback
* Last.fm scrobbling
* AcoustID fingerprint
* imports iTunes song ratings
- open source, simplified 2-clause BSD license
- intelligent infinite queue, alias PartyShuffle, alias DJ mode. higher rated songs more often, context-based
- support of most important sound formats (just uses FFmpeg internally)
- music database (optional)
- audio volume normalization (via own ReplayGain implementation)
- gapless playback
- Last.fm scrobbling
- AcoustID fingerprint. for indexing, finding duplicates and MusicBrainz lookups
- imports iTunes song ratings
- find files even when they were moved (MacOSX only right now)
- all player logic in Python. very extensible
- native Cocoa (MacOSX) GUI
- visual colored song representation based on spectral centroid of the frequencies and amplitude
- lazy algorithm for random file selection from deep directories
Cocoa (MacOS X), Command-line, Console/Terminal, Non-interactive (Daemon), Qt, Web-based
C, C++, Objective C, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/az-music-player/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.