This is the Linux app named MX12005 whose latest release can be downloaded as MX12005Voltagedisplayv1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MX12005 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a 4 7-seg display that can be used to measure boost pressure for turbo cars. It has multiple display modes that tyou can set. It uses MPXH6400 pressure sensor that measures absolute pressure up to 4Bar. So you can measure up to 3 Bar of boost pressure. We tried to keep it as compact as possible. It measures only 31x16 mm. It has four 2mm holes that should make mounting an ease.
- Differential/Absolute pressure display
- Can be used as Voltage display
- 4 7-seg displays
- small size (only 31x18 mm)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mx12005/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.