This is the Linux app named My Agile Project whose latest release can be downloaded as myagileproject2-0.6.0-test.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named My Agile Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
My Agile Project
My Agile Project is an open source software to manage projects in general and more specifiquely Agile projects with those following features for the moment : Human resources management and budget, Actions plan, Activity management.
- Projects and milestones
- Activity management : Leave process with submission, validation, leave planner, bank holidays
- Management of requirements with tree and tabular view
- Agile concepts : definition of iteration and burndown chart
- Actions plan : Todos/Todo-groups and user configurable todo lists
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/my-projects/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.