This is the Linux app named myHadoop whose latest release can be downloaded as RELEASE_NOTES. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named myHadoop with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
myHadoop is no longer being updated on SourceForge. For the latest, check it out on GitHub at:
myHadoop is a simple system for end-users to provision Hadoop instances on traditional supercomputing resources, without requiring any root privileges. Users may use myHadoop to configure and instantiate Hadoop on the fly via regular batch scripts.
- Provisioning Hadoop using traditional batch schedulers
- Ability to configure Hadoop in "persistent" and "non-persistent" mode
- Ability to run in regular user mode - no need for any root privileges
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myhadoop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.