This is the Linux app named MyShiftbook whose latest release can be downloaded as MyShiftbook2Go.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyShiftbook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MyShiftbook is a Software that helps you to conserve knowledge form your staff. It is like a Blog, but it organizes the entries in shifts. You are able to manage unlimited Books and grand rights to users to read, write or manage the books.
- Unlimited shift logs
- Access control by user management
- Browse the entries with a full text search
- Support for early, middle, late and night shift
- Metadata for each entry (currently there are only the employees covered)
- Customizable surface by using a template engine
- Multilingual User Interface
- Extensibility through modules
Manufacturing, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/myshiftbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.