This is the Linux app named MySQL Health Report whose latest release can be downloaded as mysql-health-check-0.6.2b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MySQL Health Report with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MySQL Health Report
DESCRIPTIONCommad-line tool provides the following details in the report:
- Basic OS-level parameters: uptime, disk space and network interface status
- Today's entries from MySQL error log
- Important MySQL statistics http://astellar.com/mysql-health-check/metrics/
- Top 5 queries from MySQL slow query log
CONFIGURING AND RUNNING
1. Edit MySQL credentials in check_run.sh
2. Run ./check_run.sh
You can also send report to email address by using --email parameter:
./check_run.sh --email <[email protected]>
Report will be emailed to you. Useful when running script via cron.
- Highliting key metrics from MySQL server
- Showing recent MySQL error log entries
- Summarizing slow query report using Percona Toolkit
- Cron-compatible command-line style
Information Technology, System Administrators, Quality Engineers, Auditors
Unix Shell, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-health-check/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.