This is the Linux app named MyTaskManager whose latest release can be downloaded as mytaskmanager_2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyTaskManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MyTaskManager is another product of OSCC, MAMPU which is developed to help Malaysian Government Agencies to monitor and manage tasks in more efficient way.
MyTaskManager is a web-based system for effective management of task delegation, assignment and follow-up monitoring. It is designed and developed with simplicity in mind, made to be user-friendly and easy to use.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mytaskmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.