This is the Linux app named n-squared text editor whose latest release can be downloaded as nsquared_4_mono_188.8.131.52_setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named n-squared text editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
n-squared text editor
n-squared is a light weight, super powered note pad application that stores notes in an embedded database for easy searching. It has a tabbed interface, syntax highlighting, encryption, and more!
Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/n-squared/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.