This is the Linux app named N/X Web Content Management System whose latest release can be downloaded as nx_40_getting_started_de.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named N/X Web Content Management System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
N/X Web Content Management System
DESCRIPTIONN/X 4.0 is a powerful content management system for the web. N/X CMS is focused on delivering content in many powerful ways. Its functions and content-types can be extended with the plugin-interface and a very very powerful API.
Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nxwcms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.