This is the Linux app named Nagios Core whose latest release can be downloaded as nagios-4.4.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nagios Core with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nagios network monitoring software is a powerful, enterprise-class host, server, application, and network monitoring tools. Designed to be fast, flexible, and rock-solid stable. Nagios runs on *NIX hosts and can monitor Windows, Linux/Unix/BSD, Netware, and network devices.
- Network Monitoring
- Server Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Monitoring Tools
- Linux Server Monitoring
- Windows Server Monitoring
Government, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nagios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.