This is the Linux app named nail_systems_biology to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nail_1.01.006.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nail_systems_biology to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nail_systems_biology to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The NAIL (Network Analysis and Inference Library) project is a set of tools for solving problems in the life sciences using network (graph) approaches. NAIL includes methods for creating networks, analysing and comparing networks, and for visualising or presenting the results. These methods are designed as self-contained platform-independent components which can be called either from another program, or from a command line.
Modelling biological systems as networks (graphs) is becoming a common approach in the life sciences. However, different algorithms typically use different input and output data types, are implemented using different technologies, and are demonstrated by application to different biological problems. Because of this, the primary goal of the NAIL project is to provide a straightforward way to use network approaches in the life sciences, and to apply a variety of techniques quickly and easily on the same data.
- Regulatory network inference
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nailsystemsbiology/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.