This is the Linux app named Nasame 2013 whose latest release can be downloaded as nasame-windows_x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nasame 2013 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
** Sources available on SVN
** Developers you are welcome to give us an hand !
Nasame is an innovating, multiplatform and open-source file manager.
Thanks to its modular system, Nasame aims to become the only tool you'll need. Access to all you local or distant files in a same interface.
Drag and drop them from one account to another like if they were on your computer !
Moreover, the interface integrates a console that let you launch own commands or scripts.
For instance we provide a basic FTP plugin and fonctional plugins for Google Drive and Skydrive (even for linux !).
Sources are provided: "sources/nasame-souces.zip"
Be aware that the application is still in alpha development and that the team cannot be responsible for any damaged or lost files.
- File Manager
- Google Drive
- Integrated shell: cmd / powershell / xterm
- Windows / Linux
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nasame2013/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.