This is the Linux app named NATS whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev2.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NATS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With flexible deployments models using clusters, superclusters, and leaf nodes, optimize communications for your unique deployment. The NATS Adaptive Edge Architecture allows for a perfect fit for unique needs to connect devices, edge, cloud or hybrid deployments. With true multi-tenancy, securely isolate and share your data to fully meet your business needs, mitigating risk and achieving faster time to value. Security is bifurcated from topology, so you can connect anywhere in a deployment and NATS will do the right thing. With the ability to process millions of messages a second per server, you’ll find unparalleled efficiency with NATS. Save money by minimizing cloud costs with reduced compute and network usage for streams, services, and eventing. NATS self-heals and can scale up, down, or handle topology changes anytime with zero downtime to your system. Clients require zero awareness of NATS topology allowing you future proof your system to meet your needs of today and tomorrow.
- Simple, secure and performant communications system for digital systems, services and devices
- NATS is part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)
- NATS has over 40 client language implementations
- Its server can run on-premise, in the cloud, at the edge, and even on a Raspberry PI
- NATS can secure and simplify design and operation of modern distributed systems
- Agile, secure, performant and completely resilient
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nats.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.