This is the Linux app named Naufrago! whose latest release can be downloaded as naufrago-0.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Naufrago! with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Naufrago! is a simple offline RSS reader (including images) written in Python.
- Feed categorization in a single level tree.
- Feed organization drag & dropping through categories.
- Online/offline feed reading (including images).
- Full screen mode for better feed reading.
- Smart category folding/unfolding.
- Important/permanent feed entry marking (recording).
- Favicon support.
- Multilanguage (currently English, French, Polish, Italian, Catalan and Spanish).
- Automatic update checker.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/naufrago/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.