This is the Linux app named NavitConfigurator whose latest release can be downloaded as NavitConfigurator.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NavitConfigurator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NavitConfigurator is an editor for configuring the open source navigation program Navit. It supports Andoid devices to test the result directly.
- "Map View Editor" for moving the different "OSD" items to your favourite position, change color, add new items, ...
- Change the order of the menu items
- Helps installing the latest version of Navit on your Android device by using the adb service (Andoir Debug Bridge)
- Show the result by restarting Navit via USB
Win32 (MS Windows), Qt, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/navitconfigurat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.