This is the Linux app named NBTV Design Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as nbtv-tools-and-doc-V1-4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NBTV Design Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NBTV Design Tools
This project contains useful software tools to create a NBTV (Narrow Band Television) video source (+audio, and optionally with color) on a classical 2-channel PC audio output. It also includes a document on a hardware example explained in details, as well as how to use software tools.
- Analog Narrow Band Video generator
- NBTV design tips
- Homebrew hardware examples
Advanced End Users, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nbtv-design-tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.