This is the Linux app named ncnn whose latest release can be downloaded as ncnn-20211208-android-shared.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ncnn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ncnn is a high-performance neural network inference computing framework designed specifically for mobile platforms. It brings artificial intelligence right at your fingertips with no third-party dependencies, and speeds faster than all other known open source frameworks for mobile phone cpu. ncnn allows developers to easily deploy deep learning algorithm models to the mobile platform and create intelligent APPs. It is cross-platform and supports most commonly used CNN networks, including Classical CNN (VGG AlexNet GoogleNet Inception), Face Detection (MTCNN RetinaFace), Segmentation (FCN PSPNet UNet YOLACT), and more. ncnn is currently being used in a number of Tencent applications, namely: QQ, Qzone, WeChat, and Pitu.
- Supports most commonly used CNN networks
- Supports convolutional neural networks
- Supports multiple input and multi-branch structure
- Absolutely no third-party dependencies
- ARM NEON assembly
- Low memory footprint
- Supports multi-core parallel computing acceleration
- Supports GPU acceleration
- Small library size
- Extensible model design
- Supports direct memory zero copy reference load network model
- Can be registered with custom layer implementation and extended
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ncnn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.