This is the Linux app named Ne Plus Ultra whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.0.src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ne Plus Ultra with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ne Plus Ultra
Combined client+server UDP based file transfer application. Based on the UDT protocol - via libudt - http://udt.sourceforge.net/
UDT is a reliable UDP based application level data transport protocol. UDT is designed for extremely high speed networks and it has been used to support global data transfer of terabyte sized data sets.
Ne Plus Ultra is built to have extremely minimal dependencies (statically linked against libudt.a) to ensure maximum portability and ease of use.
- UDP based
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neplusultra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.